The RSA180 Adjustable Rafter Square is the new and improved aluminium version of our previous Stainless Steel model.
The RSA180 Adjustable features a handy adjustable fence that allows the user to 'set and forget' when marking out multiple roof trusses. It makes repeat cuts quick and easy and as this model is fully CNC machined on our incredibly precise, state-of-the-art vertical machining centre, the fence quickly snaps back to exactly zero when required.
As with all the RSA squares the RSA180 Adjustable has many useful features that include:
- 175mm laser marked rule inside a recessed pocket - this avoids wear when the tool is laid flat
- Adjustable arm for quick seat and plumb cuts
- Common rafter scale
- CNC engraved degree marks for wear resistance
- Pencil scribe notches and thirds for marking common timber dimensions
- 4mm anodised aluminium surface finish for toughness and tool longevity
- Designed and made in Great Britain